Thursday, June 18, 2009

My L license!!yohoo!!

                                                        my L licensed,nice?
This is my L license! Finally i get it!
no rapid bus life anymore.. but,still have the school bus life..
i have my own transport,more easy and more free..
last night,i get it from my driver uncle,really a nice person,take it for me although already late..
although it just L license,at least i can drive my own self..
put more effort,to get the P license..
after my next monday birthday,i will go to get my car license..
hope it as soon as possible,cuz i really need a car..motorbike is more dangerous,my parent not really hope me to drive the motorbike..
stop my bus life,start my driving life.
but i will always miss the time when we get the bus together,it will always keep in my mind,my frenz.. 

No comments: